© by Lorene Hill Designs/Lorene-Digital Diva
Thank you for purchasing images created/modified by Lorene Hill! Purchasing artwork grants you a license to use them under the following conditions, but does not grant you copyright over the original images.
PU Terms are included with product description and are as follows: You may use your product purchase for your own scrapbooking pleasure. You may not share distribute or use your files to scrap for others. They are yours alone to use. You may use the images to decorate your own non-commercial blogs and websites. See prohibited uses below.
PERMITTED USES For Commercial Use/Cu4Cu items Items:
- You may use my designs and incorporate them in a digital kit (packaged along with other elements and papers). Do not use more than 30% of my artwork in your digital work. Do not give my artwork away in the form of element packs that contain only my artwork. This includes running a script/action several times in alternating colors.
- You may modify them in any way to fit your needs in designing as long as are not taken as is and claimed as one's own.
- You may use my designs as tools to create digital products for PERSONAL/SFH USE-do not offer my artwork as Commercial Use friendly unless the product is a Cu4Cu product-
-You may use the commercial use artwork for print, web, and blog
PROHIBITED USES: for all terms unless you own a reseller's liscence!
- Do not resell, repackage, and redistribute these files in original format as it is and claim it your own.
- Do not recolor and/or add patterns and/or modify and/or repackage and/or reformat my creations without adding your own arts.
- Do not repackage and/or reformat my designs in different form such as templates, brushes, tubes or brushes, claim them as your creations and redistribute them in any way.
- Do not give my artwork away in the form of element packs that contain only my artwork. This includes running a script/action several times in alternating colors. Do not give away for free or sell my artwork in desaturated format.
- Do not remove any notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right from these files.
- Do not Use the files for obscene, defamatory, libelous or immoral works or any other purpose which is prohibited by law.
Please credit as : Special thanks to Lorene Hill for use of her artwork.
I, Lorene Hill, cannot be held liable for any software and hardware damages as well as the loss of the lost of memory storage.
Scrap for hire use:
Small Business Owners MAY use any KITS, BRUSHES, DIGITAL PAPERS & ELEMENTS to create Scrapbook Pages or crafts for sale to individual clients under the following conditions:
- You must be creating these products for individual clients using their photos or the equivalent.
- The final product you provide to a client must be in flattened form, either printed or in an electronic single-layer flattened .jpeg, .png, .tiff, or the equivalent.
-you may not use my scrap-for-hire kits to make digital products such as quick pages, quick scraps, or scrap kits, you may use them for personal use (your own) blogs, but you may not offer downloads of my scrap for hire art. If you wish to use my artwork to design layouts such as blog art or quick pages you must purchase my COMMERCIAL USE work.
Special thanks to the following folks for commercial use items that may be included in this SFH/PU package: Atomic Cupcake, Kim B, GS Designs, Racheal Scraps, Armina, Laithia Designs, Josy Carson, Dana Conditt, Wendy Page, Monica Larson, Cloie Watkins, and Luzia Garay.
Thank you and HAVE FUN digi scrapping!
Com Use Items maybe used for Zazzle.
Thank you and HAVE FUN digi- scrappin'!