Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Photo Book Part 1

I  have designed some covers and pages for you all. I hope that you can get some use from them. I have uploaded each of these separately so you can download only the ones you want. My compuer uploaded these quite expediently this way. So I hope you find it more useful this way uploading this as one file would have been a bear.

Using Box for the first time so I hope these all work for you, I am sure if they don't someone will let me know!

I have more pages and back covers still to post come back soon for the rest!







Download 1-cover           
-cover (old book style
no words)


Download 3-cover



 Download QP2


 Download QP4




 Download Plopper 2


Download QP5




 Download QP 7



Download QP 8





Download Spine 1 
 Download Spine 2
These pages were created with digital scrapbook kits Mistletoing and Yuletide both by me: Lorene-Digital Diva!!

13 comments:

  1. Hello and Thank you for these wonderful downloads...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were incredible. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thank-you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Everything is just lovely!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them, there is still more to come!

      Delete
  5. these are so gorgeous, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. tysm kind generous lady...the papers and qps are exceptional...XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! thank you! There is still more to come!!

      Delete