Monday, September 15, 2014

So Delightful!

I have been working on a new kit for you all, it is called So Delightful. Doing all these art journal pages has been a lot of fun and is a spring board for ideas and creativity and also so girl power. Courage and strength to share some new layout pages! SO, I will get with the goodies!


Preview 1


Preview 2


Here are a couple more layout designs with more freebies that I snagged from the I-net or kits I have purchased. I don't keep everything, just the items I like, so if you want to know a specific item, where it is from, please leave a comment and I will look it up but having to credit from every kit or freebie I used would make sharing no fun(there is just sooooo many)-since its my blog and not a site gallery I am choosing not to list them all.

 (credits: 2curlyheadedmonsters ,mgodin, kimeric kreations, create wings designsViva Artistry and




22 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful, thank you so much !
    In one of your layout I've seen a word art in french "conquérir sa liberté" : is it yours ?? I like the way you mix all the colours. Thanks again !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this beautiful kit.
    Hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely ..thank you...Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! I think this is one of my favorites of your kits!!! Love the colors, papers and elements!!! It is just gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! You're so welcome and thank you for your compliments!

      Delete
  7. Merci beaucoup pour ce superbe Kit et pour votre partage. Amicalement Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  8. It' very nice - thanks you very much - amicalement Mouette

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness this is so feminine and absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merci pour ce partage et ce magnifique kit. Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this lovely kit !

    ReplyDelete