Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Papilionidea Part 2

Hello!
Today I am giving out the rest of my butterfly kit and I have included jpeg sheets for those who just want to print out. Thank you so much for stopping by and I truly love all your comments! I have added some more colors to it- some yellows and whites I hope you get both parts and have a lot of fun playing around with the kit! Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom to get the Journal cards!


Here is just  the butterfly sticker sheet and tag sheets-

Also, I have created some journaling cards that might come in handy you can download them here individually and on a sheet or just snag the sheet off the blog :)


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing, the kit looks lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the butterflies, another amazing kit!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete