Friday, May 23, 2014

Papilionidea Free Digital Scrapbooking Kit







Hello Friends!
So, I have been working on this kit and I have decided to go ahead and give it out today but I am saying its still a work in progress because I feel like I want to add so much more to it. I may just stick with a butterfly theme for a few more weeks seeing as though they are so plentiful this time of year. So here is your first preview of the kit and two download links for it- not everything is shown on the preview.
Why?
I just keep adding stuff on that's why!



Download here and here- make sure to get both parts!

(Also please snag this sweetie below he has been cleaned up a bit from the one in the zip file, sorry.)


Also, here are some CUOK butterflies to use!
BTW, they are in the the family Nymphalidae-Monarchs/Viceroys are.






Thanks for stopping by!





8 comments:

  1. Lovely, there's nothing like a beautiful butterfly and the freedom it represents, thanks for your gifts. Hope all Is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so right, thanks for asking, couldn't be better!

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...thank you for the wonderful goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous kit and amazing butterflies, thank you so very much!!

    ReplyDelete