Friday, May 30, 2014

A Few Book Labels and a Bookmark!




These blank labels I found on vintageimages.org and I had to do a bit of tweaking to get them to print quality but I think they cam out lovely. I added a few butterflies and a bookmark that you can write your favorite quote on or a name or something personal. I am using these for my book labels but you could also use them for tags if you were in the mood.

I have some neat book marks on my pinterest page that you can make (origami) and some just printing out if you need more. They are under Be Wordy.

I put a 1pix stroke around each one so you could see to cut out the labels easily and they would probably look even more awesome inked with brown around the edges after you cut them out-




ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ•:*¨¨*:••:*¨¨*:•THANK YOU! For Stopping by!•:*¨¨*:••:*¨¨*:•ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ

2 comments:

  1. Hello and Thank you for these lovely pieces...

    ReplyDelete