Tuesday, April 22, 2014

In the Garden

I have been spending most of my time in the garden this month. I have finished a drawing today of a rose. I first saw these on Pinterest and decided I neeeeeded one! LOL! This is the first one that popped up on the rose bush it is called Ketchup and Mustard.
Pretty, right? I can't wait to see how it will look with several blooms, It had 2 this morning! and a bunch of buds!!!YAY!


So, to share in my excitement, maybe a free gifty? Here -you can have the backgrounds to Fedder's Friends and I'll get the embellis ready for you next! 



Download the backgrounds here.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty kit, thanks for the papers, sure hope I don't miss the elements. Glad I decided to go blog hopping today, Hope all is well with you. That rose is absolutely gorgeous. You should frame those photos. Enjoy your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, beautiful kit, and rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the gorgeous backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I just might frame it,too!

    ReplyDelete