Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Retirement Sale Now On!

 Well, after giving it a lot of thought, I have decided to go ahead and call it quits. The camels back is broken. Tho this will be the end of my designing career; I thought it might be a great time to celebrate. I've put all my products on sale at $1.49 each. My  My Memories shop will close on 9/20 but the Daisies and Dimples shop will stay open until the 30th! Digital Scrap Designs will also be open untill the 30th! It has been great fun through these last 7yrs but It is time to bow out gracefully and leave more room for all the new up and coming designers! See you around scrap-land!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you! I just found your site 2 days ago, and you have some very nice kits. It's a shame, but, like you said, Christmas IS just around the corner. I hope you get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant get a new computer.

    ReplyDelete