Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Free Kit Alert :)-Part 2

Well......
Most of the pieces survived my actions and I do like them. There aren't very many pieces tho-how did I stretch those to a month long free kit? WOW!

9 backgrounds and 26 elements
Download embellies
Download backgrounds

I repackaged these because there were a couple of items I just didn't like. I noticed a nice green that is not on my swatch-but its pretty so we're going to keep it. Also, Apparently my mind isn't as good as I thought because I have done an add-on to this kit in 2010-I totally forgot about it so.....................................you're going to just have to get that one, too.

How can you possibly journey through with me on this if you don't have all the piece-yeah?
Here is what got left out....


It was the shadowing for the clusters. I didn't like and the one flower -I just didn't LOVE them; it has, too much hard repetition for me. So, you didn't get these in your download. I also, altered with the warp tool my flower made from beads- you get one, not the cluster and I sized down the beaded dragonfly.

Besides the colors and theme, I love the tiny flowers-those are my favorites they were CU by Wendy Page and the sunflowers are from Monica Larson-these, too are sweet. I am not loving the bows in this kit as much as I once did. So, when I do the new an improved version- I will have to have new bows. So what do you think of our journey through crazy design lady head so far? Here are some layouts from back when........






I think my layout design style has change from then, too. What about you, has your style changed a lot from a few years ago?

I am waiting for my husband to come home from work. This means I have more time to work on this project, so back to my software I go. I will get the other kit ready for you before I begin on this years "new" kit. HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous!! Love the vibrant colors! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. merci pour ce free kit ; une page pour vous ici : http://www.scrap-mixedmedia.com/2014/11/summer-fire.html

    ReplyDelete