Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It's That Time of the Year Again! CT Call!!!

Interested???

email me at: Lorene @digitalscrapdesigns dot com
use the heading CT-please!
Introduce yourself and give me a link one of your active galleries. If you are an established CT Artist please let me know what your other CT obligations are. I will hold this open until all the positions have been filled.

I require 2 layouts per kit and I will require you do at least one time sensitive kit per month- this means I give you the kit before it hits the shops and you get a week to do your magic! I also will give you a 100% off coupon to download my kits that are already in my shop to work with 2 layouts each and as many as you like. I have many CU products that are available for you to work with as well these must show at least 85% my cu product on the layout or you can do a,  turn this into that preview. Commercial use ct layouts/preview must look unique.

I would like you to advertise on your blog or Facebook when I have sales ads or when my new kits come out- this isn't a big deal just upload your layouts and say its a new kit coming out with a link to it. You do this anyway-right? Many galleries don't allow outside linking, make sure we friend each other through FB so we can tag each others awesome designing work!

1 comment: