Monday, January 21, 2013

An Old Fashion Kinda Love + Gift

     My newest collection is now live at My Memories! It is called well, the title says it all-lol. I have put a lot of work into this one so that you can create your pages quickly and get on to making more memories. You will find lots of clusters and artistic backgrounds in this kit and in store also a Commercial Use paper pack that coordinates with this collection called Rosey Paper Pack.




At, My Memories and her affiliates I also have a template and a book for the MM software, sliding your images in the templates and giving you the options of changing backgrounds or elements up as you wish is so awesome! Here are the book pages-





















If this looks exciting to you and you don't have the MM software notice the link and code for $10 off under my picture on the top left of my blog page. This is really cool software and you can use all the scrap kits you have collected in it as well. It does drop shadows and flipping of the elements and you can add mats to your photos in a simple click or two.......and if you want your photo into a shape click and its there! Here is the template-







Ok, so I don't normally plug software, but this is really neat stuff and it doesn't cost your arm and your first born to get it. LOL, Hugs and Happy Scrapping! Oh, and before I forget-you're gift-

You can right click and save the image for a tagger size or click here for the full size cluster element! This element cluster compliments An Old Fashion Kinda Love....


No comments:

Post a Comment