Sunday, December 9, 2012

Holiday Traditions Part 2

Here is the second part of my Holiday Traditions mini-series. It comes to you a day or two early but I don't hear anyone complaining........lol. Hope you enjoy!




So, that leaves 2 more to go, and Christmas is getting closer and closer. I hope to get my tree up today. I purchased a charming little nutcracker just yesterday for my kids. See, they don't like nutcrackers- scary they say. Hee.........hee. I hope all of your are on top of your holiday happenings! If not , well good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful holiday mini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely kit, wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mini. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all are so welcome! Glad you like ♥♥ and Thank you!You have a excellent Christmas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you do much, I have just found you via facebook :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete