Monday, December 3, 2012

Back!

Aahhhhhh! That was nice...lol ok so heres all the news first I have a Christmas Kit out at With Love Studio and My Memories-Naughty and Nice.........hee, hee yeah.
Also, at DSD and Daisies I have released a bunch of Cu4Cu goodies and some CU-plus some altered art see below!









There is just so much I'm dizzy to link them all so just click on my tab links at the top of the blog to get there!
..........................................and for you my bloggy land friend some interesting doodle backgrounds! Maybe can get some use out of something there!





2 comments:

  1. These are lovely papers :o) Thank you so much for sharing them with us out here!!

    Regards
    Helen from England

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I ♥ to gift :)!

    ReplyDelete