Friday, November 9, 2012

Working on A New Kit-

Hello all! Well the past few days have been really busy. I have been scraping up a storm. I wanted to share a new layout with you today, I did it with a kit I am working on called Mediterranean Cooking. It should be out in stores before the end of the month!
This is my sweet dd making dinner. Which means mom can stay scrapping-yay Marilynne!

I also stopped by the shop of a good friend of mine Teri Hanson she owns Digi-zines by Teri......so you know where to go to get these amazing looks! I used Finesse, Old Tyme Rose and Watercolor Weddings.....




and then I did one with KimB's Pretty Shabby

No I'm not a CT just love to scrap!-ok so now in the shop i have some new stuff, too




These are all available at DSD and DAD- tabs at the top of the blog for my stores!
Thanks for stopping by!  Oh yes have some classy flowers-on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment