Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Making pockets and Altered Books

Good morning..........................and where is my stinkin' glue? The Digital Diva is doing ALTERED BOOKS and I mean real ones- 5 or six so I can have one for each kid. and I can't find my glue. Dang now I have to go to the store and get some more glue and that is a dangerous proposition considering all the cool stuff they have brought out for Halloween. Arrrrrgrggggggg.

So, I guess the old adage once you go digital you never go back is just a myth. Ha! So I thought I would show some of the things I am learning- first how to make pockets in a book. I watched a tutorial on the web- can't remember where- should have saved it on Pinterest right? about sewing three pages in the front and then three in the back but I don't sew, so, I ripped mine and then taped it, I taped it.

Why? I can't find my glue! So here she is......my altered book I am making.....so now I need to decide what I want to decorate my pocket with, hummm ...



Now, I have decided that I will not do anymore of this until I get some glue, somehow.

In the mean time I am about to release a new digital kit(back to my comfort zone). Hope to see you all around digi-land. Sorry about the dark photos-my phone............ you know...........

No comments:

Post a Comment