Tuesday, June 12, 2012

More Pure Love to Share

My Heart over runnith...lol. I hope you enjoy my free offerings as much as I do to share. I of course want to plug in an advert for the entire kit package but be on the look out for a free add-on soon enough OK, so, here are some previews up close so you can see the wonderful textures I used when putting this kit together.



OK, awesome right? Oh, Thank you! Now here are the kit previews- remember you get both kits and a template pack with all the extras and 20 or so quick pages all for one price!



Here is the link to purchase the Scrapbook Diva Pack.

Also, right now I am having one of those Buy my Store Sells you can get over $1,000 worth of goodies for digital scrapbooking for only $35.00. This is such a great value for summer scrapping- get your kids evolved!


Here is the preview and link for my next freebie:
Download Here

Also, if you haven't stopped by and collected all of my in-store freebies here is your chance as they will be changing soon. Just click on the tab at the top of my blog for the store DSD. -Digital Scrap Designs! You will have to register if you are new to the store and if you are you are in for an awesome eye candy treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment