Friday, June 15, 2012

Me myself and I-

Helooooooooooo!


     As I posted before.......I have a new kit series coming out which I will be unveiling all this month. I will also be adding the entire thing in a Diva Pack with extras, but for now I just wanted to let everyones have a tip sheet which I included with the downloads. My birthday is next month so just after the fourth of July I will be haven' a B-Day sale , too! Lots of giveaways! I will post as each kit becomes available and i will (of course) post the freebies here with each kit. I hope you all are stayin' cool here in the USA- northern hemisphere.....I'm burnin' up-- Happy Scrapin' !



Don't forget my BMS Sale!





And here is a peeky at the first Kit of the series Me Myself And I- It's Me Again!




No comments:

Post a Comment